At Everclear, the integrity of our advisors is very important to us. This is why we have established a rigorous application process that all Everclear Advisors must go through before they can interact with our clients. But, despite our best efforts, you could have a bad interaction with an Everclear Advisor. Below are some tips to keep in mind when using a spiritual Advisor, both on Everclear and elsewhere.
- Maintain Communication on Everclear: Keep your interactions with Advisors on the Everclear platform. Maintaining all interactions within our secure environment is a fundamental part of our commitment to your safety and the integrity of our services.
- No Certainties: Be cautious of advisors who claim to have 100% accuracy or promise unrealistic results. Genuine psychic abilities don't work that way.
- Too Much Personal Information: Advisors should never ask for personal information like your phone number, address, social security number, financial details, or other sensitive data. Equally, clients should be careful about willingly providing too much information. For example, you’d be surprised to know how much you can find out about a person by simply knowing their last name and the city they live in.
- Avoid Scare Tactics: An advisor might use fear or threats to manipulate you into paying for their services. Be cautious of anyone who claims you're in danger unless you follow their advice.
- Avoid "Curses" or "Hexes:" An advisor might claim that you or one of your personal items is cursed or hexed and can offer to remove the “dark energy” for a fee. This is a common tactic used to manipulate people.
- Pressure to Pay: If an advisor is constantly pushing you to pay for more services, it's a sign of a potential scam. Legitimate psychics will respect your choices.
- Avoid Emotional Manipulation: Advisors might play on your emotions or vulnerabilities to get you to believe their claims. Stay grounded and rational in your assessment.
- Trust Your Intuition: If something doesn't feel right, trust your instincts. If you feel uncomfortable or pressured, it's better to disengage.
All of Everclear's Advisors have been vetted and reviewed by our team. Most, if not all, want to genuinely help you navigate life’s twists and turns. Nevertheless, should you encounter any unusual or concerning interactions with an Everclear Advisor, please don't hesitate to inform us by contacting email@example.com.